Graveside Burial Service
A Graveside Burial Service is a simple way to say goodbye to a loved one. This type of service is held at the cemetery graveside and is a common choice of service for families wanting a ‘simple, no fuss service’. Contact us for a detailed fee proposal based on your chosen cemetery or use the online quote request form.
The services provided for a Graveside Burial service are:
- 24/7 transfer from anywhere to our care facility
- All paperwork, permits & death certificate
- A timber veneer coffin, fully lined for viewing (or other suitable coffin or casket – click here)
- Care of your loved one until the burial has taken place
- Washing & dressing of your loved one
- Booking of all venues: including cemetery (& refreshments venue if required)
- Use of our hearse and staff for the service
- Quiet time in our chapel for viewing (if required)
- Complimentary Memorial Book & Thank you Bookmarks
Our Hearses are equipped with Portable Sound Systems, so that all those in attendance can hear the words spoken together with any special music the family may choose to play.
Other Things to Consider
- Which cemetery will the burial take place?
- Is there an existing burial plot or reservation?
- What date and time will the service be held?
- Do you require a floral tribute?
- Are any newspaper notices to be published?
- Who will officiate the service? – Minister or celebrant?
- Do you require any order of service booklets to be printed?
The choices you select will change based on your personal needs. Our staff are available to assist you in arranging a service for your loved one together with a more precise funeral cost estimate. Contact us on (07) 3812 4000 or use the online quote request form.