Direct Burial Service (non-Attended)
When you do not wish to have a full service, a basic burial service is a good option. This type of service is where there is no graveside service, but allows for family to organise a memorial service at a later time.
The services provided for a direct burial service are:
- Transferring of the deceased into our care
- Performing necessary mortuary care & dressing
- Expertise of our staff to discuss the information required for death registration and planning the funeral service.
- Supply of a basic coffin
- The cost of the cemetery burial plot and interment fee (dependant on the chosen cemetery, and whether a reservation is already in place)
- Payment of all disbursements and fees on your behalf
- Private burial (with no mourners in attendance)
Other Things to Consider
- Which cemetery will the burial take place?
- Will there be a memorial service held at a later time?
- Are any newspaper notices to be published?
The choices you select will change based on your personal needs. Our staff will assist you in arranging a service for your loved one together with a more precise funeral cost estimate. Contact us on (07) 3812 4000 or use the online quote request form.