Complete Burial Service
This type of burial service refers to what is known as a dual venue service, with one service being held at a Chapel or Church, and a second at the graveside for the Committal Service. Contact us for a detailed fee proposal or use the online form.
For your understanding the services provided for a complete burial services, these are listed below:
- 24/7 transfer from anywhere to our care facility
- All paperwork, permits & death certificate
- A timber veneer coffin, fully lined for viewing (or other suitable coffin or casket – click here)
- Care of your loved one until the burial has taken place
- Washing & dressing of your loved one
- Booking of all venues: including cemetery, church or chapel (& refreshments venue if required)
- Use of our hearse and staff for the service
- Quiet time in our chapel or cemetery chapel viewing room (if required)
- Complimentary Memorial Book & Thank you Bookmarks
For at the Graveside, our Hearses are equiped with Portable Sound Systems, so that all those in attendance can hear the words spoken and family may chosen to play special CD music.
Things to Consider
- Which cemetery will the burial take place?
- What date and time will the service be held?
- Where will the service take place?
- Do you require a floral tribute?
- Would you like a DVD photo tribute?
- Are any newspaper notices to be published?
- Who will officiate the service? – Minister or celebrant?
- Do you require any order of service booklets to be printed? We are able to do this for you.
Although we try to be as informative as possible, there are many more items you may wish to consider. If you would like any advice on our services, along with a more precise funeral costs estimate which is applicable to your desired cemetery and service preferences, please contact us on (07) 3812 4000 or use the online quote form.