Centenary Memorial Gardens, Sumner
Centenary Memorial Gardens is located in the Western Suburbs of Brisbane, servicing families of both Ipswich & Brisbane. The facility consists of a Funeral Chapel and refreshments lounge, complimented by a beautiful garden setting which provides a variety of burial options and ashes memorialisation options.
Available Facilities & Service Options
Address: 353 Wacol Station Road, Sumner (Wacol) (open address in Google Maps)
- Funeral Chapel with seating for 120 guests, with additional seating and standing room available to accommodate larger crowds up to 250+ people.
- Equipment for Visual Presentations & Photo Slideshows on DVD (2 plasma screens)
- Audio Equipment (CD Player)
- Hearing Loop
- Catering facilities with various menu options, starting from $12 per person
- Ashes Memorialisation – various sections
- Burial Options – Lawn & Monumental sections
- Outdoor Chapel set among bushland and water features
To organise a Funeral Service at Centenary Memorial Gardens, call us on (07) 3812 4000.
Click on the images below to enlarge and zoom in