Crematorium / Chapel Cremation Service
This is the most common choice for families who want a service which can be attended by family and friends either at our Funeral Home Chapel or the Crematorium Chapel. The funeral can be public or private. This type of service generally between $$,000-6,000, depending on your choices. Contact us for a detailed quote according to your personal requirements.
Services provided as standard:
- 24/7 transfer from anywhere to our care facility
- All paperwork, permits & death certificate
- A timber veneer coffin, fully lined for viewing (or other suitable coffin or casket – click here)
- Care of your loved one until the cremation has taken place
- Washing & dressing of your loved one
- Quiet time in our chapel or crematorium viewing room (if required)
- Complimentary Memorial Book & Thank you Bookmarks
Things to Consider
- Where will the service be held? – Funeral Home Chapel or Crematorium Chapel?
- Which crematorium will the cremation take place?
- What date and time will the service be held?
- Do you require a floral tribute?
- Would you like a DVD photo tribute?
- Are any newspaper notices to be published?
- Who will officiate the service? – Minister or celebrant?
- Do you require any order of service booklets to be printed? We are able to do this for you.
Although we try to be as informative as possible, there are many more items you may wish to consider. If you would like any advice on our services, along with a more precise funeral costs estimate which is applicable to your desired cemetery and service preferences, please contact us on (07) 3812 4000 (available 24 hours)